Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What's New Wednesday #24

YAY!!! I'm so excited to show you what's new in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store this week.  So, without further ado...here it goes:

First, I created these fun Valentine Kids.  


I love these files because you can switch around the heads and the items the kids are holding to create different looking kids.  Here's an example of what I mean:


Plus, the Valentine items are totally removable, so you can replace the girl's heart, for example, with a gift, and use her on a birthday card.  So versatile!

I also have these sweet little Safari Love animals:


These little sweeties can also be used for just about anything because the Valentine items are totally removable.

I don't have them done quite yet, but I'll have Digital Clip Art for these sets available in my store later this week.

Oh, and be sure to mark your calendar for our January Blog Hop this Saturday.  We'll have lots of PPPR Valentine's Day inspiration for you, as well as some fun blog candy!  


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow to share a sweet project with you.  

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D