Friday, December 28, 2012

Holiday Cheer ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge Dec. 28

TGIF, everyone!  It's time for another Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge.  The challenge this time is "I deerly love Christmas", so we were supposed to create a project using a die cut of a deer.  I created one last Christmas card for this challenge.  Here it is:


I got this festive reindeer from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Jolly St. Nick Cutting Files and cut him out with my Silhouette Cameo.  I created the card base by welding two shapes from the PPPR Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files set together.  The tag came from the PPPR Layered Tags 1 Cutting Files, and the sentiment is from Pink by Design's Christmas Wishes stamp set.  

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other amazing DT members created.  Then, link up your own project that uses a die cut of a deer.  You have 2 weeks to enter. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very Happy New Year! :)

14 comments:

  1. Awww... this is adorable!!!! love it =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling deer. His smile is contagious.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute. I love his sparkly nose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa,
    this could not be cuter! I adore the reindeer and your design is fabulous! I am hoping after the New Year I can get to business using my cameo more...:)
    Love this!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is TOO CUTE!!Love it!!Can I hug him...lol
    Happy New Year,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cutest Deer ever.....love everything about your card:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just precious!!! I love the paper the die cut and design. This is the perfect card. Just fabulous. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just found your website and blog and you are INCREDIBLE!! Love your work! Just had my new Cameo delivered yesterday and can't wait to learn it and start buying files. One question, what kind of cardstock do you use? It looks like it is great quality and cuts beautifully. Thanks!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Karen. I'm not sure what brand all of my cardstock is, but I know that most of my textured cardstock is either American Crafts or Bazzill. I hope this helps. :)

      Delete
  9. love this, Lisa!! I want some of that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe, this little guy is SO CUTE! great job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D