Monday, December 3, 2012

Jolly Holidays!

Happy Monday, everyone!  Today is my day to post over at the Action Wobbles Blog, and I have a jolly, wobbly little card to share with you today.  Here it is:


This silly little elf came from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Santa's Helpers Digital Clip Art set.  I printed him and cut him out using the print and cut function in Silhouette Studio.  


He looks like he's having a fun time dancing around, so I thought he'd be perfect on an Action Wobble.  Look at him go!


I got the card base for this card from the Silhouette Online Store, and the sunburst paper came from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Christmas Brights Peppermint Gingham Digital Paper Pack.  The cute little sentiment came from Pink by Design's Winter Fun Stamp Set.

I hope you like my silly little card.  Remember that you can purchase Action Wobbles at the Royal Castle Shoppe or at the World of Wobble site. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great one!


5 comments:

  1. this is super adorable!!! love the cuts Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lisa! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Lisa! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute!! I love the little elf and your digital paper!!

    Kim :)

    www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D