Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What's New Wednesday #19

Hey, everyone!  I have lots of new files to share with you today, so let's get to it.  Here's what's new this week at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons...you can click on the photos to check these out in the store:


This cute Little Hoot set goes perfectly with the new stamp set I designed for Pink by Design, which is called "Chick with Brains".  I can't wait to play with these!


And, with all of the snow that some of us have been getting lately, I thought it would be a great time for some Snow Peeps:


Check out what DT member Jeanne created with one of these cuties.  Such a cute idea!


I also thought we needed some Christmas Trees, so I created this whimsical set of Holiday Trees:


DT member, Barb, created this fun recipe page using these files...so cute!


Finally, I started another set of Christmas digital papers.  Here are the first sets in the new Vintage Christmas Collection:


That's it!  I'll have more papers from this collection for you next week...just in time for those last minute Christmas projects. :)  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back Friday with another project for you.  

OH!!! Don't forget to mark your calendars for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Winter Blog Hop.  We'll have lots of projects for you, plus some fun blog candy!  It's this Saturday, December 15. We hope to see you there!


Have a great day, everyone!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous new files Lisa! I especially love those trees and ALL of the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you had created soo many sets to release today!!! I need to "place an order" soon to get my hands on some of these!!! such great files!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful new files!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! Great release!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D