Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Hoo-lidays Gift Bag

Happy Friday, everyone!  It's Not-a-Card Friday at Pink by Design, and I wanted to make a gift bag to go along with our tag theme this week.  Here it is:


The little owl on the gift bag is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Little Hoot Cutting Files set.  I embossed his body with my QuicKutz Bloom embossing folder and inked up all of the pieces.  Then, I attached him to the gift bag using my ATG gun with a little ribbon border behind her.


The tag is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Tags Cutting Files Set.  I stamped the little owl from the Pink by Design Chick with Brains Stamp Set, colored him with my Copic markers, and added a little Santa hat from the Little Hoot Cutting Files set.   The to: and from: is from the Pink by Design Christmas Wishes stamp set, and the sentiment is from the Pink by Design Winter Fun stamp set.

Don't forget about this week's challenge that's going on over at Pink by Design.  All you have to do is link up a tag that you made.  You could win a $10 gift certificate to the Pink by Design store.  To make it easy, you can even link up right here:




Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend and a very Merry Christmas! :)

4 comments:

  1. What a cute bag and I love the matching tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tag and bag are sooo cute, great job!

    Also thanks for all the cute freebie cut files, they are very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute!!! Just ordered my Cameo...can't wait to get some of your files and get crafty.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Duper Cute!!Love!LOVE!LOVE!
    Merry Christmas
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D