Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Design Team Day!!!

YAY!  It's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team Day.  My awesome DT members have created some super cute projects for you today.  So, let's get to it!  First, here's what I created:


I got this fun beer mug from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Oktoberfest Cutting Files Set.  I embossed the foam with my Seeing Spots Cuttlebug embossing folder and added some Diamond Stickles for a little sparkle.  I got the numbers from a font on my computer.  The patterned paper is from the PPPR Sweet Summer Pattern Pack.  I added some twine and a sentiment from Pink by Design's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun stamp set, and my card was all done!  I hope you like it!  

Now, here are the beautiful projects the wonderful ladies on my DT created.  Please click on the link below each folder to visit their blogs and leave them some bloggy love.  We all love comments! :)

 Nicole ~ Teachdanz
Product Used: Santa's Helpers Cutting Files (print and cut)




Barb ~ BugBites

Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations

Aren't all of these projects fabulous?  Sooo cute!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll have some new files for you next Wednesday.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Each of these projects looks s good. Love the beer mug card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job ladies!!! Love all the inspiration =D

    lot of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D