Thursday, December 27, 2012

Cameo Creations ~ Welcome 2013 Challenge

Hey, everyone!  It's time for another Cameo Creations Challenge!  YAY!  The theme of this challenge is  Welcome 2013.  So we needed to create a Welcome 2013 project using our Silhouette machine.  Here's the card I created for the challenge:


This card measures 9" x 4", so it will fit in a #10 letter envelope.  I got this fun party chica from the Silhouette Online Store.  The "cheers" part of the sentiment is from Pink by Design's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun stamp set, and the "Happy New Year" part is from Pink by Design's Christmas Wishes stamp set.  I added some ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and my simple and fun card was all done!

Now, it's your turn! Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other Design Team members created.  Then, link up your own Welcome 2013-themed Silhouette project.  You have 2 weeks to enter, and we can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow with another project for you! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love this card! Love everything about it. I actually cut out this Party Chica months ago just to add her to my wall. Her dress color is perfect, and that zebra background, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun challenge. Hoping to take part this week. Love yoru fun card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I'd party with her =D

    lots of love,
    Ana Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome!!! What a GREAT celebration card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D