Monday, December 17, 2012

Talk Nerdy to Me

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope you're having a wonderful day so far!  Today is my Design Team day over at Action Wobbles, and I have a quick little card to share with you today.  Here it is:


I got this fun little image and sentiment from Pink by Design's Chick with Brains stamp set.  I love how quirky this little chick looks, and I thought he'd be perfect for an Action Wobble card.  I colored the image with my Copic markers.  The notebook paper cut came from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Notebook Pages Cutting Files, and I filled it with a pattern from the PPPR School Days Pattern Pack.  The sentiment is stamped on a shape from the PPPR Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files set.  I added some ink, some twine, and some brads, and my little card was all done.


Of course, I had to take an action shot for you.  I just love how fun Action Wobbles make a card!  You can purchase your own Action Wobbles from the World of Wobble Site or from the Royal Castle Shoppe.

Here are the Copic colors I used to color the image:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back Wednesday with PPPR Design Team Day and more projects from me, too!  Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. How adorable!!!!! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously super cute!!! Love this owl and the sentiment is so great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lisa this is just the cutest card..love it and love the wobble, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is great. That owl is so cute and I love that he's on an action wobble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D