Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Design Team Day!!!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  It's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Design Team Day!  YAY!!!!  First, here's my project...the card I created for my hubby for Father's Day:


For this card, I used the newest PPPR files, the Stud Finder Cutting Files.  I cut the stud finder at a pretty small size, so I decided to print and cut the little display window with the sentiment.  The great thing about this set is that it comes with four different sentiments and a blank piece.  So, you can have your choice of what you want your stud finder to say, or you can add your own sentiment.  I used glossy accents on the little "window" and the buttons to give a little more dimension to the cut.  The wood grain background paper is from the PPPR Man, Oh Man Pattern Pack 1.  I added some jute twine and some silver Candies, and my card was all done.  My hubby loved it, and I hope you like it, too! 

Okay, now here are my delightful Design Team members' projects:



Patriotic Balloon Cutting Files

Barb ~ BugBites

Nicole ~ Teachdanz

 Jeanne ~ Jeanne's Paper Crafts
Tool Time & Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files
Man, Oh Man Digital Papers

 Brianna ~ Happy Scrapper
Valentine Kids & Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files

 Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations
Patriotic Balloon Cutting Files

 Shannon ~ Designs of a Paddymack
Man, Oh Man & Love Bug Digital Papers

AWESOME POSSUM, huh?  It would be great if you could pop over to these wonderful ladies' blogs to leave them some bloggy love.  We all love comments!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back on Friday with a Guest Designer, then, Saturday is PPPR Hop Day and time for our very first PPPR Monthly Challenge!  YAY!  We hope to see you there! 

4 comments:

  1. I am super excited for the monthly challenge.I have a few files that I have not used...just waiting for this.
    FABULOSU Projects!!!Can't wait for the hop!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT projects!! Love your stud card...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects. hope to make it to all the DT blogs and say so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects!! Amazing images!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D