Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What Makes You Happy

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  It's At the Beach week over at Pink by Design, and I have another Beach-themed project to share with you.  Here it is:


I created this cute little beach scene using stamped images from Pink by Design's Just Beachy Stamp Set, which I colored with my Copic Markers.  The fun sentiment is from Pink by Design's Illuminate Stamp set.  The cloud background paper is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Spring Fling Pattern Pack of Digital Papers.


I created the sand by tearing kraft paper and embossing it with my Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder.  Then, I inked it with some brown Fluid Chalk ink.  I also used torn paper...this time some white core paper, for the waves.  I embossed those papers with the same folder and used a white gelly roll pen to highlight the "bubbles".

Don't forget to join in on this week's challenge: At the Beach. You can link up below. :)



4 comments:

  1. Lisa ~

    As always, another awesome card!! I just love following your blog to see what you'll come up with next!! So creative!!

    I LOVE your card and (as usual) want to try to recreate a similar version. I am curious about the embossing folder you used for the sand and water. I have a Cuttlebug Snowflake Embossing Folder, but I do not believe it is the same one you used. Do you have any more information on this particular folder?

    Thanks!!

    Judy
    lifesabeach32940@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo pretty!! I have this stamp set and have never really used it!! great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D