Happy Saturday, everyone! I'm so excited that you are joining us for our Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) Get Well Blog Hop! The PPPR Design Team has created lots of fun Get Well projects using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files. The best part about this hop is that you get to join in by linking up your own Get Well project for our new monthly challenge. YAY! I'll tell you more about that later. Hee hee! For now, be sure to stop by each and every blog to see all of the awesome projects. Plus, you'll find some fun blog candy along the way. Then, come back here to join in on our challenge. :)
For my project, I created a cute little get well card. Here it is:
I got this sweet little elephant from the PPPR Safari Love Cutting Files set. I replaced her little hearts with a little medicine cup from the PPPR Doctor Visit Cutting Files set, and I placed the medicine bottle by her feet. I created the card base with a shape from the PPPR Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files set, and I filled it with patterns from the PPPR Spring Fling Polka Dots and Spring Fling Stripes Digital Paper Packs. I stamped a sentiment from Pink by Design's Get Well Stamp Set on a label from the PPPR Sentiment Spots 1 Cutting Files set. Finally, I added some ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and some doodle marks, and my little shaped card was all done! :)
Now, how about some BLOG CANDY???
One lucky hopper will win a $15 Gift Certificate to PPPR, two My Mind's Eye 6x6 inch paper pads, and 4 spools of dyed jute twine. YAY! Here's what you need to do for a chance to win:
1. Be a follower of EVERY BLOG in our little hop. There are just 10 of us, so that shouldn't be too hard. You won't be sorry...I'm super lucky to have such talented ladies on my Design Team.
2. Leave a comment at EACH blog along the hop. Be sure to let us know you are a follower and leave us your e-mail address.
That's all you have to do. If you would like EXTRA entries, you can also do one or more of the following:
3. Like the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Facebook Page. Leave me a separate comment on this blog telling me you did. Don't forget to leave your e-mail address.
4. Sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter and leave a comment on this blog telling me you did. You'll get a weekly e-mail telling you about new files, coupon codes/sales, and freebies. Don't forget to leave me the e-mail address you signed up with. :)
Please only US and Canadian mailing addresses....sorry. I will randomly choose a winner of the hop candy on Tuesday, June 25, 2013. ***Giveaway Closed***
Alright....now it's time to tell you all about our Monthly Challenges. Each month, at the monthly blog hop, I'll introduce a new challenge. You will have 3 weeks to complete and link up as many projects as you like...as long as they follow the monthly theme and use Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Files. Then, we'll randomly choose one winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to the PPPR Store. Plus, the Design Team and I will choose our 3 favorite projects whose creators will be able to proudly display the Top 3 Badge on their blogs or Facebook Pages. YAY! I'll announce the winners on the following Design Team Day.
The theme for this month's challenge is...you guessed it...Get Well. Here are all of the details:
- The project must be Get Well-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the focus of the project.
- Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Get Well Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group.
- You can enter as many different Get Well projects as you want for more chances to win.
- The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, July 13, 2013.
- One random winner of a $10 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, July 17, 2013.
The linky will be at the end of this post. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by! Your next stop on the hop is Barb's blog.
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Ana Maria ~ http://www.shortycreations.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/