Friday, June 14, 2013

PBD Anything But a Card Friday & a FREEBIE!

Happy Friday, everyone!  It's time for another Anything But a Card Friday here at Pink by Design.  I've created a beach-themed treat to share with you today. 


I created this little treat bag using the Pink by Design Just Beachy and Summer Vacation stamp sets.  I colored the sand castle and bucket with my Copic markers. The cutting files for the bag, itself, is from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) K-Cup Treat Cutting Files.  The sentiment is stamped on a cloud from the PPPR Kite and Clouds Cutting Files set.  

Don't forget about the Pink by Design At the Beach challenge that is going on this week.  You can link up your beach-themed project at the bottom of this post.

I also have a new Friday Freebie for you.  This file will be available for free for one week, then it will move to the 99 Cent Downloads section of the store.



Thanks so much for stopping by today, everyone!  I'll be back tomorrow with some special projects to share with you.  You might find a special little surprise for YOU, too, if you stop by.  I hope to see you tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D