Monday, June 10, 2013

Pink by Design At the Beach Challenge

Hi, everyone!  Happy Monday!  It's time for another Pink by Design Challenge.  This week's challenge is to create a BEACH-themed project.  Here's what I created:


This cute little beach ball is from the Pink By Design Just Beachy stamp set.  I stamped most of them with VersaMark Watermark ink, and the white one was stamped with black Momento Ink and colored with my Copic markers.  The fun sentiment is from Pink by Design's Attitude stamp set.  I added some doodles, and my simple card was all done!  I hope you like it!

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to the Pink by Design Blog to see what the other DT members created.  Then link up your own BEACH-themed project.  You have until Saturday night to link up. :)



4 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D