Friday, January 17, 2014

A MAGICAL New File Friday and a Friday FREEBIE!!!

Oh, my!  Yesterday was just a SUPER frustrating day...I wanted to throw my computer out of the window several times.  Have you ever had a day like that?  Anyway, I barely got done with this new set and got my newsletter written, so I'll just get right to this week's new set and the Friday Freebie.  Click on the photos to see the sets in the store.  


Here's the Friday Freebie.  It will be available for FREE for one week, only.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a MAGICAL weekend, ya hear?

2 comments:

  1. Super cute File!! Thanks for the freebie!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wizard files are too cute. Thank You for the heart file!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D