Thursday, January 9, 2014

Gift Giving Challenge Winners!!!

Happy Thursday, everyone!  I'm here to share the winners of last month's Gift Giving Challenge.  I know last month was such a busy, busy month for all of us, so I'm so grateful to the four wonderful ladies who joined in on the fun.  So, instead of having just a top 3 this month....we're going to have FOUR top 3 winners. ;)  Here they are, in no particular order:



 Mayra ~ Mayra's Designs

 Barb ~ BugBites

 Stephanie ~ Cricutmimi

Congratulations, ladies, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating in the challenge.  Be sure to grab the Top 3 button and display it on your blog. :)

I also RANDOMLY chose a winner of the $10 Gift Certificate to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Store. The winner is MAYRA!!!! Yay!  Send me an e-mail, Mayra, and I'll send your GC out to you. Also, you can grab the button below to display on your blog, if you like.


Thank you all so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back tomorrow with a wonderful Guest Designer, along with new files and a new Friday Freebie.  Also, mark your calendar for our monthly blog hop this Saturday. We'll be kicking off this month's challenge, so we hope to see you there!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you soo much !!! Yay, I am so happy !!!! Congratulations everyone , wonderful projects !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all...your projects are so different but wonderful <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D