Friday, January 31, 2014

Guest Designer ~ Dawn Barrett, New Files, and Friday Freebie!!!

TGIF!!!!!!  I hope everyone is staying nice and warm (if you're in a cold place).  I'm looking forward to a snowstorm that should be coming through today.  I wouldn't mind having a nice blanket of snow that the girls can play in (while I cuddle up by the fire inside).  We'll see...we haven't gotten many big snows around here, yet (we're in Colorado, BTW).  

Anyway...I have an awesome Guest Designer for today.  Dawn Barrett from Sunnyside Up created these two adorable cards using the Birthday Critters Cutting Files.  I love the pattern on the elephant, and all of the details she added to both cards are just so cute!  You can find out all of the details for her projects on Dawn's Blog.  It would be wonderful if you could pop on over there to say hello and leave her some bloggy love. 



Before I get to this week's new files, I want to remind everyone that you still have a little time to enter a project into the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Love Challenge.  All you have to do is create something LOVE themed using PPPR files and link it up by Saturday night.  Then, you'll be entered to win a $20 Gift Certificate to the PPPR Store!!!!  WOWZA!  Don't miss out...we'd love to see your amazingness!



Okay...I've been working on some fun sets, but I'm not quite done with them. But, I did get one set of Valentine Titles done.  You can click on the photo to check these out in the PPPR Store.


There's also a new Friday Freebie in the store now.  This set will be available for FREE for one week, then it will move to the 99 Cent Downloads section of the store.  Click on the photo to go get it.


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The Birthday Critter cards are so cute...what a great job. Thank You for the beautiful Flourishes cut files. I love flourishes.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D