Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A WALRUS-y Design Team Day ~ Jan. 15, 2014

Happy HUMP DAY, everyone!  I'm so excited that it's time for another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team day.  My team had New Year's Day off, so it's been a whole MONTH since the last DT day! So, I'm excited to share what my awesome DT created.  First, here's my card:


This little Walrus from the Winter Critters Cutting Files set is just too cute...I just couldn't wait to use him on a card.  I printed and cut him, but I added some little puff balls that I found in my daughters' craft box as his earmuffs.  I put the cutie on an Action Wobble to make him move like a walrus would. ;) I also added some washi tape, embroidery thread, and sequins from my stash.  Here's a list of the other products I used.  




Okay, now....here are the projects from my talented Design Team members.  First of all, I want to formally introduce the newest member of our team...Gloria Zuniga from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot.  I'm so excited to have Gloria on my team. She's really sweet, and I love her projects. 


Now, here's what the DT created.  It would be awesome if you could stop by to say hello and leave them some bloggy love. :)

Acorn FacesHappy Heart, and Valentine Kids Cutting Files




Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations
Winter Critters Cutting Files

Nicole ~ Teachdanz
Winter Wonderland and Let It Snow Cutting Files

 Brianna ~ Happy Scrapper

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I'll be back on Friday with an EXCITING new set and a Friday Freebie.  I hope to see you then.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D