Monday, August 29, 2016

Birdhouses

  
 Happy Monday everyone! Leah with you today to share a project featuring our birdhouse trio. I was so excited to use these darling cut files! I kept the whole page pretty simple but set these in front a birch tree forest. I inked the birch trees slightly so they would stand out against the background a bit more. I love how the subtly print on the background paper also just adds a little bit more interest then having used all solids. 
   I added just a few areas with Stickles glitter glue to dress these up but didn't go overboard. Which wasn't easy! And lastly, I added some chipboard pieces that were just the perfect color scheme. 
   Hope you liked this! Here are the files I used...
Birdhouses
Birch Tree Trunks
   Hope you all have a great week! 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout! I love the birch tree trunks in the background and the birdhouses are so fun~great papers!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you matched your birdhouses to the picture! Love those bird houses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D