Thursday, August 4, 2016

Kind to the Core

For some of us, school is looming. For some of us, school has already begun. I'm in no way endorsing the fun that is school, however, I really do look forward to the routine again. I like routine and counting on days to have some semblance of normalcy, even if they are planned down to the minute. With a freshman on the Varsity Football team and a 7th grader on the brink of "take over the world"...routine is sounding like sweet victory.

As you can see, I was inspired by school things and smiling food.  I used Nerdy Apple Cutting Files, A2 Card Bases 3 Cutting Files, School Planner Clips Cutting Files and Scalloped Circle Cutting Files.


Thank you for letting me share with you today and I hope your Back to School expedition goes peacefully and smooth! Have a great Thursday and check back tomorrow for a great freebie!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D