Wednesday, August 17, 2016

You Go Together Like...

Hello my crafty friends! Sarah here with you all today and I have this cutie card to share with you! I made this card for an amazing couple who just celebrated their anniversary!  Kinda love them and thought this card would be hilarious and make them smile!   My apologies that you aren't able to see the sentiment as well as I had hoped but thought that background paper was perfect as it looks like a big ole table cloth to me-- so I used it... tried to make the sentiment show-- it does much better in person so I took a couple of close ups for you all to check it out a bit closer!




The details: 
Paper is from Recollections and the red gingham was in an unlabeled pack from Tuesday Morning
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Stamps: We Go Together Like 2 and You Go Together Like
And the awesome cut files
PPPR A2 Card Bases 4-- I think my favorite cut!  

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D