Monday, August 15, 2016

Clothed in Strength & Dignity

   Hi Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons fans! Leah Schaeffer here and I'm pleased to be sharing this layout with you all today. It's a simple design but striking. I cut 3 oversized monarch butterflies and created my own masked background. I used one of the many beautiful background cut files offered in our shop. You can make something that could be reusable (like cutting stencil paper or something similar) but for this project, I wasn't worried about that. It worked just fine with paper, but with the texture paste did warp the paper so I had to work quickly. Which is part of working with texture paste anyhow. This simple design was created to highlight this photo of my daughter and my niece. 
   Here is a close up of the stunning butterflies. 
   This photo shows the super cool background!
   Here are the PPPR files I've used today.
Monarch Butterfly
Background Lace 3
   Thanks for coming by!
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D