Sunday, August 21, 2016

Reason for a Toast!

Hi everyone,

Melissa here, I hope everyone is having a gr8t day!?! Well, I just have this calls for a toast.  :) I just celebrated my Birthday few days ago and got some amazing gifts and birthday wishes, Thanks everyone!!

Now onto my card, I created it for PPPR, which the title is very fitting for the occasion ;).  I am using this cute Happy Toaster Cutting File and these amazing stamps fit perfectly!

Here are the files that I am using today and another picture of the card.
 Happy Toaster Cutting Files
Be sure to pick up yours!!

Don't forget to pick up your Freebie!
Iced Coffee Cutting Files

I do hope you have enjoyed my creation.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D