Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sunshine


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 

For my project today I have a fun shape card I made using the adorable sun from PPPR "Rain or Shine" Cutting Files. I cut out the base of the card and did a print and cut for the front of the card. The cute little butterfly that I added to the cloud is from PPPR "Spring Garden" Cutting Files. I also added yellow stickles for a little more pop.


PPPR files I used:


PPPR "Spring Garden" Cutting Files
Silhouette Studio Store Butterfly Design ID #58440
 
Also there's still time to play along in the PPPR August inspiration linky party HERE.
 
Also don't forget to pick up this weeks super cute freebie HERE.
 
 
There are also New Files added to the store HERE.
 

PPPR Football Game Cutting Files

PPPR Football Titles Cutting Files

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a Sunshiny day. 
 







1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D