Wednesday, August 24, 2016

How Sweet of You

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with an amazing PPPR file

I'm sharing another cute card with a face... I do love them so!  I made a shape card in my Silhouette Design Studio.  It is such a fun way to showcase a great cutting file.  


The adorable Cinnamon Roll is from the super cute Breakfast Sweets cutting file.  I decided to ink up the edges of the layers, to help them pop a bit.  I love EACH of these yummy cuts, I see some more "sweet" creations in my future... 



Did you know that you can find MANY of Lisa's designs in the Silhouette Store??  You can find full sets, and individual cuts that you can't live without HERE.

You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, is this ever adorable! What a yummy cinnamon roll!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D