Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happy Anniversary

 
Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 

For my project today I have a A2 size Anniversary card I made using the PPPR Wedding Rings Cutting Files along with the PPPR Love Lollipop Holder Cutting Files for the hearts on the front  and inside the card. I did do the print and cut for the wedding rings as well as the hearts. The sentiment is from PBD Scripted Year stamp set and I also added some wink of stella to the hearts on the front of the card and to the diamond.  
 
PPPR files I used:

 

 Hope you can come along and hop with us over at Facebook on Saturday September 10th.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! My parents anniversary just passed but they haven't celebrated it yet. They were going to get mom's ring resized & fixed. So the rings on the front are perfect for a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D