Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Picture Perfect birthday

Hi fellow crafters..
It's Nanné here today to share a fun shaped card I created using one of the camera's from the Vintage Camera cutting files..

Here is the card I created:


shaped cards are pretty simple to create using the Silhouette software.. You only need to add a few shadows around it, then flipping one image and welding them together to create the card base..
I am sure some of the other Electronic paper cutter software's share a similar feature..

I found some free fonts on my computer that I used to create the sentiment..

I was going for the flash of the camera flash using the Superhero words cutting file and 
then editing the text..

and there you have a quick and simple, yet fun shaped card :)

Thanks for stopping by today
Hugs
Nanné

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D