Thursday, September 15, 2016

Sweet Wishes ♥

The world is in dire need of kindness. 
I mean it.

One of the easiest ways you can do this is a card, a simple card popped into the mail. It's a lost art of kindness, do you remember how felt to get something other than a bill in the mail? I think it's so important to offer small kindness whenever you can in this life, it's not always easy, but try, always try.

I am sharing this card with you today, it's a "sweet wishes" card. It can be an all encompassing general card for many occasions

It has a few PPPR files thrown in there for good measure!



Thanks for letting me share with you today! 

 ♥

1 comment:

  1. I always LOVE your cards!!! And...I couldn't agree more...MORE KINDNESS is due!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D