Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Planner Stickers

Hi fellow crafters..

I bought a Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner to try to get myself organized and let me just say that once I started decorating the pages, I just could not stop..
Not sure if you are like me and you don't want to have the same stuff as everyone else. .You want to be an original, you want your planner to be a sign of your creativity..

So, I sat down and opened up my Silhouette software one evening.. Grabbed a cup of coffee and just started playing with some of Lisa's images.. I wanted a fall theme planner spread, so I knew Lisa had the perfect images for me to create my very own stickers.. yes, you read that right.. I actually created my own stickers to decorate my planner week with..

Here is what I created:


I used digital scrapbook papers to create the pattern pieces and then added images to print and cut to create the squares and the border for the bottom of the spread..

for the left side, I created a meal plan list and then wanted to decorate it with pumpkins and fall leaves..

For the right side, I added some Autumn word art along with some fun stickers to keep track of my daily doings..

Here are the files I used to create my Planner spread:

Leafy Faces Cutting Files  Fall Borders Cutting Files 
    Leafy faces                                    Fall Borders

Thanksgiving Feast Cutting Files  Fall Fun Cutting Files
Thanksgiving Feast                        Fall fun


Lawn Mower Cutting Files  Happy Tree Cutting Files
Lawn Mower                                   Happy Tree


Rain or Shine Cutting Files  Home Sweet Home Cutting Files
   Rain or Shine                         Home Sweet Home

and there you have it fellow crafters..
Thank you for stopping by today
Till next time
hugs
Nanné


1 comment:

  1. Wow Nanne! I have been looking at planners & their stickers a lot lately, so this inspiration fits with my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D