Monday, September 26, 2016

Pretty Much My Favorite

   Hey all! Leah Schaeffer sharing with you today. I really wanted to play with making my own interesting background for a shaped card. Even if you keep a card a bit more simple, there are things you can do for serious impact. Like layering pattern papers using the Pocket Card 1 cutting file. I even designed the card base using this file so that the shapes matched perfectly. 

   I used a stamp from my stash and heat embossed the sentiment on the Sentiment Spots 3 banner shape. Some colored hemp and hearts also from my stash and I call this sweet little card done!

Pocket Card 1 Cutting File
Sentiments Spots 3 Cutting File
   Have a GREAT week! 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D