Thursday, September 22, 2016

Have a Spooktacular Birthday!


Hi, and Happy Thursday!

Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well. 

For my project today I have a 5X5 size Halloween Birthday card that's perfect for October birthdays. The skeletons are from PPPR Skeleton Couple Cutting Files and printed them out put the hat and bows I cut out on cardstock and added some orange stickles to them. For the sentiment I typed it onto the label shape that is from PPPR Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files before cutting the label out. The balloons are from PPPR Happy Bird Day Cutting Files and the bats are from a Martha Stewart punch. 

I will also be entering this card into the Sunny Day Crafting Always Anything Goes challenge HERE, as well as the Die Cuttin Divas Happy Birthday Challenge going on now HERE.


 PPPR files I used: 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you can play along with us over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in our Linky Party HERE.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D