Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Have a Warm and Cozy Christmas

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with some amazing PPPR files



A few weeks ago, Lisa created 2 fabulous Gift Card Holders.  I loved them both, and quickly had projects made with each of them.  This is "Gift Card Holder Tag".  You can find it HERE. I think I am going to use this little tag gift holder, for a gift for my daughter's teacher.  We are going to give him a mug and a Starbucks card, so the tag is perfect!


I dressed up the holder with the candy cane from "Peppermint" cutting files.  I love how quickly and easily this file goes together.  You can find it HERE.  


You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,


1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D