Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Joy to the World

Happy Wednesday Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons fans!  It's Michelle from Purple Monkey Moments, and I am here to share a project that I created with some amazing PPPR files

Tis the season for me to make Christmas tags, and I love how cute these little guys are:



I am having some issues with sizing Print and Cuts, not sure why, but I seem to be making things big.  In my mind, the sentiment on this tag said "Joy to the World" - but there was just not enough room.  Despite my sizing issues, I am really happy with how this tag turned out!

I used the Santa Earth file for this tag.  He is ADORABLE!! 


The tag base is from Layered Labels 1.  This really is a must have file.  I use it all the time, it is SO versatile.  I also used some of Lisa's cute Digi Paper as my patterned paper.  It is from the Christmas Brights collection.

You can see all of the cute SVG files from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons in the SHOP and be sure to check out all the details of my card over on my blog.

A la prochaine,



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D