Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Behind on Birthdays!

Hello my crafty friends--Sarah  here with you all today!!  Today I am sharing a couple of birthday cards with you all!  I am soooo behind on getting cards in the mail... just when I think I am ahead of the game....I'm not :)  Lots of things happening around my house so I've been a bit busy and been neglecting my crafting!  Hoping in the next couple of weeks to have things packed up and then unpacked and settled in in order to get back to crafting!!

This little shark is super stinkin' cute and perfect for our godson's birthday!

Shark Gift Bag Cutting Files

And one of my favorite little princess' just turned 1 so I had to create this little cutie card for her!
Dress Up Girls 1 Cutting Files

Dress Up Girl Princess Dress 1 Cutting Files

A2 Card Bases 2 Cutting Files


4 comments:

  1. Great cards ... the shark is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards!! Love the big shark and the sentiment is perfect!
    The princess is so sweet~cute papers, fun sparkle!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute! I bet the kids won't mind if they are a little late!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D