Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sweet holidays!


Hi everyone,

It's my day here at PPPR and I will be continuing with the theme of the blog hop, Happy Holidays!!! If you haven't had the chance to go through the hop yet you can do so by clicking here!!!

I have a some inspiration for you today. I had recently seen so many projects being made with aprons and kitchen supplies that I wanted to get in on it too. So I went to see if  PPPR had some cutting files with some of those items and low and behold she did, for cheap, (PPPR is having a sale)!!! You can get all the cutting files I used and more!
Be sure to pick up your FREEBIE, it's the last day!
I hope you have enjoyed my projects, don't forget to enter the challenge using the same theme and PPPR Cutting Files!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D