Sunday, November 1, 2015

Warm Wishes!!!


Hi everyone,

It's Melissa with Moe Creations and it's my day over at PPPR and I have a Holiday card share for you. I don't know if you have seen these Winter Critters cutting file, but it's definitely a must have to add to your collection, how can you resist??  Love these little cuties they are so adorable...which brings me to my card. This little penguin looks so warm and cozy and goes perfect for the upcoming season.

Here are both files, just incase you want to give this card a go!!

I hope this gives you some inspirations!!

Thanks so much and have a blessed day!


3 comments:

  1. OMG Your card is so stinkin' ca-ute!! Love your penguin you so did a super outstanding creative job love the colors and how you fashioned him up. Made my day!! YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! The base shape is so fun and that penguin couldn't be cuter! Oh my gosh, just so cute!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D