Sunday, November 29, 2015

SEAsons Greetings!


Hi everyone,

 Melissa here with Moe Creations, it's my day over at PPPR and today I am bringing to you a gift box share, no card!!! Pretty Cute Stamps has their monthly challenge going on right now, all about Gift Giving.  Since we are in that SEAson, I thought I would use PPPR cut files as well as her stamps to enter the challenge, what a way to kill two birds with one stone, woot woot!!

Hey you have a chance to kill two birds with one stone too, we have a Happy Holiday challenge going on right now here at PPPR so, why not make it a Gift related project using PPPR cut files, add Pretty cute stamps to it and voila, you can enter both challenges!!

OK, onto my Gift Box.....

Here are the cutting files I am using
I hope you have enjoyed my gift box, be sure to enter the challenges!!

I will be entering my gift box into the following challenge:

Pretty Cute Stamps - Gift Giving

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, this is such a fun project! The packaging is fantastic and I love your adorable walrus! Couldn't be cuter!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D