Thursday, November 12, 2015

❉ Spread Cheer with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons? ❉

So. I have kind of cheated this week..I'm kind of doing a crossover post to let you know that Lisa is also the creator behind Pretty Cute Stamps and this week she has some new releases going on..and I just wanted you to know. 

She is amazing, her designs are amazing and you can interchange them with each other! She works so hard to create wonderful designs! You can add her stamps to your silhouette, cut them out and color to your hearts content! 

Take a look at this card I created using Snowmies stamps and...wait for it (here comes the cutting file part)..Snowmies SVG Outlines



Here's a close up of the snowmie!


Have a great Thursday! Stay tuned for great things in the next few days! (Pssst! Freebies, Guest Designers, New Files and a Blog Hop!)

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D