Tuesday, November 3, 2015

"Mad" Halloween wishes card

Hi fellow crafters..
It's Nanné here today to share a fun Halloween card I created using the "Science lab" cutting file..
I've had this idea in my head for a while now and really wanted to share it with you, even thought we all just celebrated Halloween last weekend :)  It's never too late or too early to get crafting on next years cards right?

Here is the card I created:
I had so much playing with all of these cutting files..

Here are a few close ups:
I used the books from the Bookworm couple cutting file, then layered all kinds of beakers and jars on top and in front.. The skull is from the Skeleton Couple cutting file..


The eyes, how creepy but so cute right?..LOL Those eyes are from the beakers in the science lab cutting file and added a the flour container from the Baking fun cutting file as the creepy jar to keep them in :)
The font is a free font I found online and created the large label in the back of my card, which can be found in the Layered Labels two cutting file,  added some bubbles in there to go along with the theme and then of course, what creepy mad science lab card would be complete without glasses..which are also from the Science lab cutting file.. 

and their you have my creepy mad science themed Halloween card..
Thanks for stopping by today..
Till next time
Hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D