Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Good Egg ~ Cameo Creations Challenge

Hey, everyone!  It's time for another Cameo Creations Challenge.  Yippee!!!  The challenge this time is to create an Easter-themed project using your Silhouette electronic cutter.  Here's what I came up with:


I got this little egg cup and egg from the new Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Egg-cellent Cutting Files Set.  I added a face and bow that I got from the Peachy Keen March 2013 Stamp of the Month.  The fun sentiment is from Pink by Design's Hoppy Easter Stamp Set.  

I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 2 Cutting Files Set to create the card base.  I just made a copy of the base shape of the file, mirrored it, and welded the two together. Then, I attached the copied base shape to the front of the card so the card would retain the shape of the label.  I added lots of ink and a pretty ribbon from 3 Girl JAM, and my card was all done.  I hope you like it!

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to Cameo Creations to see what the other design team members created.  Then, link up your own Silhouette-created Easter-themed project. :)  We can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back tomorrow with some projects and a freebie to share.  Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Omg, this is adorable Lisa! Love the backgorund papers and the shape of the card! Perfect sentiment for this card:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too cute Lisa. Great color combo.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutley adorable !!! Love the shape and that egg is just to cute for words it goes perfectly with your new kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how super adorable is this Lisa!!!
    You make the best files :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Lisa! This is super cute! Love the red behind the egg, it gives it a beautiful contrast

    Many blessings!
    Zeni
    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, love the cute little face too!

    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable! Love the color scheme too!

    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love,love,love! That little egg is just cute as can and I love the shape of your sweet card -just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa this made me LOL it is so funny and cute. Just adorable!!! Great project good luck in the challenge I hope you do well.
    Hugs,
    Raven
    www.love4stamps.blogspot.com
    bloggin it forward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable Lisa!!!! Love the face :)

    Esther
    Blogging It Forward :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D