Hey, everyone! I'm excited to let you know that I'm having another Design Team Call. Design team members will help me showcase my Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons cutting files, clip art, and digital papers. I already have totally AMAZING ladies helping me out, and I would like to add a few more to the team.
Here's the details about my DT Call:
For the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team, I'm looking for crafters who:
1. Are willing and able to use svgs/cutting files, clip art, and digital papers on projects.
2. Have a blog where they post regularly.
3. Are active on Facebook. Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube are pluses, too!
4. Are able to post a project that uses PPPR files at least every other week on my blog and their own.
5. Are willing to participate in at least one Blog Hop per month for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
6. Are not members of Design Teams for other similar companies/businesses that focus on cutting files.
7. Are able to serve for at least 6 months.
Design Team members will regularly receive free files and discounts from www.prettypapergraphics.com.
Here's what you need to do if you're interested in being a part of the PPPR Design Team:
1. Choose 3 of your favorite projects. They can be projects you've created in the past or new ones you make just for this DT Call. Be sure you include projects that show off a range of your talents, including your use of svgs/cutting files, clip art, and/or digital papers. I'd love to see a project using PPPR files, but that's not a requirement. :)
2. E-mail the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name
- Short bio (tell me a little about yourself...family, work, hobbies, what you love...anything you'd like me to know)
- Links to your blog, Facebook page and/or profile, Twitter page, Pinterest, YouTube channel, etc.
- List other Design Teams you belong to (past and present).
- List any craft-related forums, communities, or Facebook groups you are a member of (where you might be posting your PPPR projects).
- What type of electronic cutter(s) you use
- Attach photos of your 3 projects (mentioned above). Include links to the blog posts of the projects, if applicable.
- Attach a photo of yourself that I can post on my blog if you are chosen for the team.
Applications are due by Sunday, March 24, 2013, at 11:59 pm CST. New Design Team members will be notified by e-mail and then announced on my blog on Wednesday, March 27, 2013.
Whew...I think that's it! I hope some of you want to join the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons team. I can't wait to see your projects! Thanks so much for stopping by today!