Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stroller ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge March 22

Hey, everyone!  It's time for another Die Cut Challenge over at Stuck on U Sketches.  The challenge this time is to create a project using a die cut of a stroller.  Here's what I created:


I got this sweet 3D Stroller from the Silhouette Online Store.  It's really fun to put together.  The only problem is that my little candies were too heavy for the stroller...the little wheels couldn't take the weight. If I were to make this again, I'd cut several wheels and glue them together to create a stronger base.  Or, I'd cut them from chipboard.  I got the sentiment from the Pink by Design Sweet Baby Stamp Set.  

Now, it's your turn.  Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other Design Team Members created.  Then, link up your own die cut stroller project. We can't wait to see what you create.

I'll be back later today with another project and a FREEBIE for you!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D