Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Design Team Day & What's New Wednesday #28

Hey, everyone!  I have some SUPER cute projects to share with you today that my talented Design Team members have created using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR) files.  I also have some new files to show you.  First, here's my PPPR DT project: 
 

I got the bunny, eggs, and grass from this week's new cutting files set: Hoppy Easter Cutting Files.  These files are also available as just clip art. Here's the set:


The clouds on the card came from this week's freebie: Kite & Clouds Cutting Files.  I used the "release compound path" function in Silhouette Studio to delete the cute little bunny's face so I could use a face from my Peachy Keen Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Face Assortment.  The fun sentiment is a sneak peek of a new stamp I designed for Pink by Design (it will be released on Friday).  I added lots of ink and some doodles, and my card was all done.  I hope you like it. 

Now, on to my Design Team members' AWESOME projects.  Please head over to their sites to leave them some bloggy love.  We all LOVE comments, right?  Here they are:

Barb ~ BugBites

Nicole ~ Teachdanz
Birthday Panda Cutting Files

Candace ~ Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses
Santa's Helpers & Borders 2 Cutting Files


Ana Maria ~ Shorty Creations
Dino-Mite & Layered Labels 1 Cutting Files

 

Aren't their projects all amazing?  I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful Design Team!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back on Friday with another Guest Designer, a fun project, and a freebie for you.  Also, be on the lookout for a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT in the next couple of days, or so.  I hope the rest of your week ROCKS! :)

17 comments:

  1. rabbit card is cute - now I'm off to check on DT projects - all adorable btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Lisa! Great job once again. your design team is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is just to adorable and DT did an amazing job:)
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the cards,

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com
    Blogging it Foward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! These projects are all gorgeous!!!


    Hugs,
    Tanya
    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh -what wonderful projects by your talented Design Team! Beautiful work! And, I love your new Easter Bunny files - too cute ♥
    Blogging it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, your card is adorable! Love your darling bunny:) Woweee....awesome projects by the DT! A lot of inspiration:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards Lisa! That little dino one is my favorite! They are all awesome tho!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa your card was darling! What a group of talented ladies. TFS *blogging it forward*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously TOO CUTE!!Awesome job ladies!!!
    Have a Wonderful Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. how adorable, great cards :)
    ^^blogging it forward^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness ladies!!! ALL of these projects are so adorable and so inspiring! Love the cut file it is super cute!

    Hugs,
    Raven
    www.love4stamps.blogspot.com
    Bloggin' It Forward

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow!!! Your DT rocked it!! Love all the projects!!! Great job, gals!!! ♥

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi
    Bloggin' it forward

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to go DT.. love them all.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of the inspiration! Great projects!

    Blogging it forward

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D