Friday, March 15, 2013

Guest Designer ~ Carolyn G & a FREEBIE!!!


Happy Friday, everyone!  I have a wonderful Guest Designer helping me out today.  Carolyn from Carolyn's Crafty Creations made the perfect card for St. Patrick's Day using the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Shamrock Cutting Files.  Isn't it just so cute?  I love that she added eyelashes to the sweet shamrock, and I love the way she sparkles.


Please head on over to Carolyn's Blog to leave a sweet comment for her. :)

Don't forget that I have a Design Team Call going on for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  You can find all of the details HERE.


I also have a fun Friday Freebie Side Step Card Cutting Files to share with you.  Here it is:



Check out my post for the Pink by Design New Release Blog Hop HERE to see a fun project I created using this week's freebie!

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!  I'll be back on Monday with another project for you! :)

6 comments:

  1. Carolyn's card is darling! Love the fun papers and the shamrock is super cute~
    Great side step file Lisa:) I am trying to find time to learn that Cameo so I can get involved in some of your fun art work files..life has been so busy to stop and just use that machine. Keep fiding myself using whats comfortable and easy when crunched for time:( Soon..hopefully! Your work is amazing and happy to hear your move went well!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute four leaf clover thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. saw your cute dino card with this. Very fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower and can't wait to try this side step card!!!! perfect for an Easter card! would love to have a return follow :).

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. TY for sharing the card file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Side step card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D