Friday, March 22, 2013

Pink by Design ~ Not a Card Friday

Happy Friday, everyone! It's time for another Pink by Design Not-a-Card Friday.  This time, I just wanted to add a little something to a cute Easter ornament I found at Michaels.  Here it is:


I got the sentiment from the new Pink by Design Bunny Half Pint Stamp Set.  Since it's an acrylic stamp, I was able to bend the stamp as I was putting it on my acrylic block so it would work nicely on a curved banner.  I stamped it in pink ink, cut a banner around it with scissors, and added a few rhinestones to the end.  Then, I simply taped some twine to the back and tied it onto the ornament.  Easy, peasy!  I hope you like my super simple and quick project.

You still have a little while to link up for this week's Easter Challenge at Pink by Design. You can link up at the end of this post.

Also, don't forget that there's a Design Team Call going on right now for my cutting files/graphic store, Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons (PPPR).  You can find all of the details for the call here.  The deadline is Sunday night.  



Oh, and there's a new Friday Freebie in the PPPR store.  This freebie will be available for free for one week, then it will be moved to the 99 Cent section of the store. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll come back tomorrow for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Welcome Home Blog Hop.  We'll have lots of great inspiration for you and some fun blog candy up for grabs. :)


2 comments:

  1. So cute, the banner is the perfect touch !! Have a great weekend !!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the beautiful Easter freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D