Thursday, March 7, 2013

Green Beers! ~ SOUS Die Cut Challenge March 8

TGIF, everyone!  I finally got some of my new craft room unpacked, so I'm so happy to be able to share my first project from Colorado!  YAY!  It's time for another Stuck on U Sketches Die Cut Challenge, and the challenge this time is to create a project using a die cut of a shamrock.  Here's what I came up with:


I created this fun shaped card using files from the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Luck of the Irish Cutting Files Set.  I mirrored the base layer of the mug above and welded the two shapes together to create the card base.  I don't know if you can tell, but the top layer of the green beer is glitter paper.  I love the sparkle it gives to the card.  The fun sentiment is from Pink by Design's Luck O' The Irish Stamp Set.  

Now, it's your turn!  Head on over to Stuck on U Sketches to see what the other wonderful Design Team members created.  Then, you can link up your own project that uses a die cut of a shamrock.  We can't wait to see what you create!

I'll be back a little later with an awesome Guest Designer.  Then, I'll have a fun sneak peek of a new Pink by Design stamp set tomorrow.  Thanks so much for stopping by today! :)


10 comments:

  1. Super cute card,Love the sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY Cute & Fun!Love it!
    Have a Fabulous Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!
    I don't know if its cause I am pretty much a beer girl...
    or what...
    But I do love it! LOL!
    And shaped, that makes it extra fun too!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the glitter paper! My dh would LOVE this card! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll drink to that! LOL! GREAT shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card!
    I like how that shamrock just pops...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool shaped card, awesome shamrock and a really, I mean really fast project ... while you are unpacking with the other hand .. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card! I have been looking at your blog and love your work. I love your clean style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make the best cards Lisa......Love it! I agree with Holly, love your style too. I find it hard to stop piling stuff on sometimes >LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, this is very creative and oh, so cute!!! Love it!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D