Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Freebie!!!

TGIF, everyone!  I  have a new Friday Freebie to share with you today.  Here it is:


These scalloped circles shapes are sized at 12", so you can easily use them for scrapbooking. Or, you can resize them to use on cards or as treat toppers or cupcake toppers.  Also, if you are into digital scrapbooking, you can use the PNG files that are included in this set as clipping masks on your digital layouts.  There are SO many possibilities!  You can download this freebie HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'm taking part in two fun hops this weekend.  On Saturday, I'll be participating in this hop:


And, on Sunday, I'll be joining in on this hop:



I hope you'll stop by...I'll have some fun projects for you and some BLOG CANDY to share!  YAY!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the cutting files! I am sure they will come in very handy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks these are always helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog.Very inspirational and you are very talented.Looking forward to more projects.
    Hugs, Anita
    Blogging It Forward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D