Thursday, April 23, 2015

1st Birthday

 
Hi, and Happy Thursday!
 
Gloria here from Gloria's Goofy Craft Spot. I hope everyone is doing well.

For my project today I made a Birthday card for my nephew who will be turning one next week.
The card base is a A2 size and that adorable little monkey as well as the balloons are from  PPPR Birthday Critters Cutting Files. I used a Versa Marker to outline the dark parts of the monkey and inked up the edges of the number one and the balloons with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink. For some added detail I went around the card base and number with a black sharpie marker and a white gel pen for the party hat and balloons.



What I used:
Pretty Cute "Wish Big" Stamp Set
Versa Marker
Heidi Swapp Black Velvet Color Shine
Tim Holtz tea dye Distress Ink
Tim Holtz mustard seed Distress Ink
 Tim Holtz mowed lawn Distress Ink
 Tim Holtz faded jeans Distress Ink
 
We  have a PPPR Go Green Challenge going on now till  Friday, May 8, 2015 For more info click HERE.

Thank You for stopping by and hope you have a great day!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D