Monday, April 27, 2015

Mom's Little Monsters

   Hi all! Leah Schaeffer sharing with you today. Today is making me realize how darn close we are to Summer and I'm not all convinced that I'm ready for that! LOL! But luckily it's still Springtime and we enjoyed a little rain over the weekend, which was extremely needed here in California. I was inspired by this time of year to create this layout and chose these soft colors (which is a diversion from my usually bold color palette). 
   I love creating scene scrapbook pages and it is so easy to do with all the incredible files that Lisa has to offer! I chose these flowers in particular because I hadn't cut them before and I liked the abstract feel. When I was designing this and playing with the monster, I got the idea to have them be as "little" monster in a super big world (kinda like the bugs in your Springtime garden!)



   And below you'll find the files for each cut I used for this page...


Flower Assortment Cutting File
Kite & Clouds Cutting File 
   Glad you stopped by today! Thanks for your visit! 
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D