Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Spring is in the air-Project Life

Hi fellow crafters..
I'ts Nanné here today to share a  Project life spread I created using some of the cute cutting files from the PPPR store..

Here is what I created:

this is the left side of the page

Last week we had pretty much had our first week of spring..
I want to show case what we did last week, bu adding some fun cutting files to my spread..
for example, My husband oiled our wooden patio and furniture, he made a holy mess outside and had to have his beer while doing it..  He also ended up complaining the whole time, so I had to add the cute little angry crab along with my phrase, cause I love him even when he's being a little crabby..LOL


and now for the right side:

I baked some chocolate chip cookies and as I was eating a few, my dog was begging for some and barking at the crows that were flying around our back yard..  I added the sun cause it was a sunny week and we had high temperatures at 10 celcius (not sure what that is in Fahrenheit, but its still a bit cold).  I did add the fence, half painted with the paint can of black wood oil, since that is what I ended up buying..  the umbrella is cause it did rain for a few days last week and the tree's are starting to bloom, so had to add some flowers to my spread..

Here are the files I used to create my Project life pages:

fence
Trees
pale set

flower pots and planter


Crab
Chunky arrow


Umbrellas and Sun with clouds


Flowers
Leaves

Cookies
Crow


Beer bottle
tag
Photo mats


Rake


and there ya go fellow crafters..  
Thank you for stopping by today and checking out my project..
Till next time..
Have a scrap-tastic week
hugs
Nanné

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D