Monday, April 20, 2015

Scooping Up Some Fun

Happy Monday, Nicole here today.  I hope you were able to join the PPPR design team this weekend and hop along with our "Go Green" blog hop.  Today I have a layout to share with you that I created -

I used the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons' "Ice Cream Treats" cutting files to create the title and also the cute sundae.  For my youngest daughter's birthday we celebrated with frozen yogurt instead of the traditional cake and I thought these files were a perfect way to scrapbook the memory.


I chose not to use the sprinkles on my project but they do come with the cut file if you need them for your project :-)


I chose to use the "Ice Cream Treats" cutting files BUNDLE but they area also available individually too.  

Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love that striped paper you used for the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout.. super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments! They really make my day! :D